Sometimes I want to run away, run away!!!
This is part of a song right?! I can’t get it out of my head. I guess I am feeling overwhelmed, I need a break. So this leads me to thinking if I could ‘run away’ where would I go. Hmmmm!
- I have always wanted to go the the Greek Islands those houses along the water look so breath-taking and calming.
- After seeing the movie ‘Under the Tuscany Sun’, I have been dreaming about going to Tuscany. It just looked gorgeous in that movie.
- Any of the Hawaiian islands would be another option. I am a sucker for sand, sea and mountains. Can you imagine hills made from lava. Awesome.
- And this should come as a surprise considering my distaste and dislike for the cold- I really would love to visit Alaska. And I know it all has to do with the hit shows that have been based there… namely Northern Exposure and Men in Trees. There is something very romantic about how they portray the place. Oh and it seems very quirky and I like quirky.
- And maybe New Orleans or Mississipi.
- Oh I have always wanted to visit the places that Van Gogh, Renoir, Georgia O’Keefe have painted.
- After reading about the samurais I have always wanted to visit Japan… not the commercial city side, but the country side.
- Going walk about in Australia and spotting a koala or kangaroo in action.
All perfectly great options. I feel calmer already.
So where will you go?!