- pictures of old friends… Oh I miss them all.
- pictures of my sisters… wow when were we ever so small.
- my teddy bear collection- My brown bear is at least 20 years old and sorry will be with me until it is tattered.. ok share with my daughter.
- cards from graduation, wedding, births of both children, christmas and birthday. WOW
- my painting collections- Hey I am not that bad.
- A stack of love letters… yes loveletters I didn’t know that I was ever so mushy much less for my husband HAHA well we sure were very mushy. We must have been going through a phase. Ok so they were actually email exchanges that I printed off.
- A whole stack of comps and pictures of me. I fancied myself a model for a minute. I did actually throw away a good batch of those.
- Some of my favourite books- "Like Water for Chocolate", "Ishmael", "The Colour Purple" (I had forgotten that i had this book for sure), "Georgia O’Keefe".
- Oh and 5 unopened, never used boxes of crystal goblets, wine glasses etc. that we received as wedding gifts. Who knew that they would never be used, but you never know there is still time.
We need to do this more often I totally enjoyed this trip down memory lane. So since none these items would be ending up in a garbage pail or a donation pile anytime soon I guess I’ll be looking into some storage containers.