As I sit and have my lunch of Kraft Macaroni and cheese, corn and a pack of cheetos ( I don’t know I am clearly feeling kinda in a yellow mood) I sit and wonder.
Sometimes I wonder if:
- at 60 I would still think of myself as 19. I forget sometimes that I am not a teenager, eventhough I am getting closer to 40.
- I cut my hair Halle Berry short if I would still be happy with my looks
- everyone was happy with their jobs, partners, homes, lives in general, would we still find things to fight about.
- I was given a free trip to travel to the moon, Mars and Saturn if I would take it especially after watching The Robinsons.
- we were purple, magenta or green, which colour would we discriminate against.
- Supernanny was to peep in on our household what would be her comments on us
So what’s on your mind today.