1) A pregnant woman all swollen with her baby
2) Mischievous children who are driving their mother nutty (of course not really referring to my own)
3) Catching a guy giving himself whiplash trying to look at a cute girl
4) Innocent not going anywhere with it flirtation with a cute person who seems to think that I am cute too!
5) Jumping onto a plane to my sweet land of Trinidad.
6) The anticipation of Carnival and playing in costume & knowing that it starts tomorrow and I am in Trinidad!!
Just dropping a short note to say hello to everyone, and letting every one know that I am not home in Jamaica, but am actually in Trinidad visiting my family and indulging in the wonderful festivities that make up Trinidad Carnival!
If you need to know a little more information about Trinidad’s favourite pasttime then just click on this word Carnival and catch a small glimpse.
So excuse me while I indulge in some more smiles and definitely a giggle as I try to figure out how I am going to fit into the tiny thing that is my costume 🙂 and Fay I promise to keep you in mind on Monday and Tuesday.
and I’ll be back next week!