What were you doing ten years ago?
1. Living in Miami
2. Was very present at the 1998 World Cup! Jamaica’s first time ever!
3. Got engaged in Paris!!!
4. First time ever did one of the bus tours in London
5. Took a picture with a wax Sean Connery
6. Back in Miami set about getting ready to plan a wedding in six months and packing to move back to Trinidad 🙂
What are 6 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Buy some of the books off the children’s book list for September ( didn’t get around to it)
2. Make changes to workshop brochure/press release
3. Call some members of the support group
4. Buy multi-symptom Panadol ’cause my ear hurts 😦
5. make sure that every thing was done on yesterday’s to-do-list.
6. attend a meeting for my group
Snacks I enjoy?
1. Vanilla Ice cream
6. I am really enjoying trail mixes recently
Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
1. Give most of it away
2. Buy my mother as many houses that she wants 🙂
3. Build some great schools that are sensitive to children with disabilities in Jamaica (in particular autism)
4. experience as many new experiences that I can…see new places etc.
5. Build proper play facililties for children in both Trinidad and Jamaica.
6. Party like a rock star…I know
Places I have lived?
New York, Trinidad, Miami and Jamaica
How did you name your blog?
my daughter is very inquisitive and at the time she was still getting her words right instead of saying ‘what is that’ she would say ‘wahzat?!’ I thought it was cute so it became my blogging identity !
Who am I tagging?
Noone. But feel free to jump in and play it yourself!