the shower head broke in our bathroom and we had water spew all over the room.
so to have a shower the husband removed the shower head and the water flowed straight from the pipe.
I thought it very inconvenient. BUT
My daughter jumped into the shower and exclaimed with delight …”I am bathing in a fountain YAY!!”
and you know when it was my turn I couldn’t help but giggle because I honestly didn’t see a busted shower but a fountain. LOL
I wrote this list 2 weeks ago and I thought I would share.
20 things I am grateful for right now:-
- New Friends
- Warm weather ( it has gone all grey and down right nippy been in a sweater all day)
- Fun family moments
- time to spend with my family
- my talents
- Diane being in town (my sister in law) (She went back to Canada)
- Technology:- it keeps me in touch with my family and friends through facebook, internet, phone, bbm 😀
- Being healthy ( all the kiddies and I have gotten a flu and are on meds)
- my children
- God’s prescence
- my children’s health ( had to nebulise the youngest she and her twin have a respiratory infection)
- Finding an educational CD that the big daughter is actually using
- Food on the table
- Gas in the car
- Hair on my head, albeit it is unruly and going grey. I still have plenty
- roof over our head
- Being alive to talk about it all.
It does make a huge difference being thankful does it not.Updated a little bit we are sick but you know what still have lots to be grateful for.